Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 3 - You Know It's Bad When...

...I'll finish that statement a little later. For now, here's the day I've had:

I thought I was going to have a good day. I felt I started it off well at least. I had granola, milk, and iced coffee for breakfast. That was about 600 calories. Okay, I thought, eat like a king for breakfast... 600 calories fits that. It was about 11:30 this morning. Yes, I got up late!!!

I unwisely planned to stop off somewhere and get lunch before work. I ended up at Taco Bell. I got a #9 with a Diet Pepsi. (The combo numbers are pretty standard around here, so in case you don't know, that's a Crunchwrap Supreme and a taco.)

Work went by and after I was done I met my mom at the grocery store. I bought 4 boxes of cereal, milk, bananas, and a chunk of watermelon. I'm going to have a great breakfast tomorrow!

AFTER that is when it got bad. Well. Let me just say, it could have been worse.

Here's the end of the statement that is today's blog title:

...the drive thru worker at Jack in the Box knows you and likes you well enough that when he sees you, he gives you the employee discount!

I don't know whether to thank him or curse him! I know my wallet thanks him though. We chatted a little bit. He moved back to town and is going to school to be a CNA. Good for him!

He talked me into the Bonus Jack Combo that I had never tried. Have you seen the commercials? "Secret Sauce" scares me, but it's actually not bad tasting. Anyway... I had the Bonus Jack burger, small curly fries and a Diet Coke. Helloooooo fat.

Food is obviously going to be my biggest challenge. I think that the more often I eat at home, the fewer fatty foods I will eat.

As for moving my body, today I have done a little strength work (50 wall push-ups and 50 squats) and 150 jumping jacks. Not the best day, but more than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment