Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 2 - Sore, Tired, and Still Kinda Sick (Don't Forget to Mention Food)






It's a little after 1pm here on Day 2. Since I figured out that I walked 3+ miles yesterday (in flip flops and after no exercise for 17 days) it makes sense that my hip flexors are a bit sore today. It actually feels kind of good. It's not the debilitating kind of sore, just that sweet feeling of knowing you worked. We'll see if that needs to change down the line. I want to see changes for sure and I'm not quite sure how sore I need to be to get there.

I got 7 hours of sleep and yet I am seriously dragging today. I thought a giant Diet Coke would help, and now I'm on to iced coffee (homemade). I still need to get in a workout. A walk this evening will probably be it, seeing as...

I'm STILL kinda sick. I got the flu a week ago today and I still cough up junk (TMI, I know) and have a runny nose. I wonder how long it will take to go away. The doctor said up to 2 weeks. I certainly hope not.

For breakfast I was "bad" and had McD's again. A burrito and half a Sausage McMuffin with Egg. Oh yes, and the Diet Coke that took me over 2 hours to finish. Heh. The iced coffee I'm having now is comprised of about 3/4c of nonfat milk and 1T of Nesquick (sp?) powder, ice and coffee.

Here are my "before" photos:






UPDATE:

I had another iced coffee and later had 3 Italian squashes, an ear of corn, some (2-3c) popcorn, a giant Light Lemonade, a Grilled Ranch Snackwrap, an order of small french fries, and a giant Diet Coke, and at some point some more baby tomatoes and a string cheese. At least I got veggies in!

As for exercise... I completed 100 jumping jacks (2 sets of 50, about 45 seconds per set). Honestly, my arms and outer thighs were starting to feel it at the end of each set! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment