Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 1 - 3 miles and junk food



I had 3 mini tomatoes when I got home... and now for the real update!

UPDATE:

So, I ate more junk. Lunch was McD's, a McDouble, small Fries, and about 20oz of Coke. When I got home after being around town I had 1.5c of granola with 1c nonfat milk, a mini Twix bar, and to top it all off... for dinner I had a cheeseburger and 3/4 of an order of fries at In-N-Out along with a large Diet Coke. WHOA NELLY.

Good news: I walked about 3 miles in the hot, hot heat down in San Diego this afternoon. My feet got a tan, too!

I'm glad to have gotten the exercise in. I didn't die and that's always good. I will rest well tonight.

I'll be working on a plan for tomorrow while doing my other chores tonight. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment